Do you have any Facebook Live videos you’d like to download and save?
There must be thousands of Facebook Live videos recorded on your Facebook that you want to keep and view later. Or maybe not just watch them again. Maybe edit some of those pre-recorded videos for your YouTube channels or for vlogging.
However, copying a file from a live video stream directly to the PC or mobile phone is quite impossible with regular means. Do we have an alternative? Yes, we do! Read below to get the epic chance to download Facebook live videos.
- Part 1: How to Download Someone’s Facebook Live Videos
- Part 2: How to Download Facebook Live Videos from Private Groups
How to Download Someone’s Facebook Live Videos
#1. Download Facebook Live videos on PC with FBVideoDown
FBVideoDown is an online video downloader for Facebook. You can easily download Live videos from Facebook in HD quality to your computer with FBVideodown.
You can also search for Facebook Live videos by keyword so that you can find the right one easily!
It’s a very easy-to-use tool that allows you to save all of your favorite Facebook Live Videos! Let’s see how to do it.
1. Copy the Facebook live video link that you want to download.
2. Visit FBVideoDown. Paste the link on FBVideoDown.
3. Click on the Download button.
Note: You can only download Facebook Live videos after the stream is finished.
Fortunately, if you are on an Android phone, and you want to download someone’s else video, here we have a cool and easy method for you.
#2. Download Facebook Live videos on Android with Snaptube
Snaptube is a free app for Android devices that lets you download videos from Facebook Live and Instagram Stories.
This is a step-by-step tutorial on how to use Snaptube to download Facebook Live videos on your Android phone or tablet.
- Download Snaptube from the official website.
- Open the app and tap on the Facebook icon.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Type in the name of your stream in the search bar in the top right corner and tap on it. Scroll down to find your Facebook live video and tap on it.
- Tap on “Download” in the bottom right corner of the screen, then tap on “Download” again in order to start downloading.
In contrary, if you are using an iOS device, and you want to download live videos, we have a method for you as well.
#3. Use Offline Music Player to download Live videos to your iPhone, iPad
- Open AppStore and type Offline Music Player.
- Download the app and verify your ID.
- Past the copied Facebook live video link.
- Voila! Your video is downloaded.
Now if you want a Desktop App to keep everything organized, we have a solution.
#4. Download Facebook Live videos on Windows and mac with 4K Video Downloader
If you are on Windows or Mac, and looking for a desktop software, we have a solution.
Visit 4k Video Downloader and download the software to your PC.
- Copy Facebook live video link.
- Click on Green button on the left upper menu.
- Paste the link of the video.
- It will start downloading the file to your Pc, and you can access it after the completed downloaded sign.
Now a question arises, how to download Facebook Private videos from a private group? Don’t worry, we have a solution for that as well. Just follow around.
How to Download Facebook Live Videos from Private Groups?
#1. Download Facebook private live videos on PC with FBVideoDown
- Open FBVideoDown Facebook private video downloader.
- Enter the URL of the private Facebook video that you want to download.
- Copy the link below and open it into a new browser tab.
- Paste the video page source into the input box below and click download.
#2. Download FB private live videos on Android with Snaptube
If you want to download Facebook videos from private groups to your Android, there is a way you can download the videos on your Android device. Using Snaptube on Android, you can easily download and save all the videos that you want to watch in the future.
Snaptube is an app that allows users to quickly download videos from social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. It works by giving you the option to save the video once it has been played. This means that no matter how much time passes after watching the video, all of it will be stored in your phone’s memory instead of being deleted automatically.
Once downloaded, it can be played on any device with an internet connection or saved in order to view later. You can also share any video with friends or family members if you wish to do so.
#3. Download FB private live videos on iPhone with Offline Music Player
Offiline Music Player is an app for iPhone to download Facebook live videos from private groups. It supports a lot of websites, and it also works on Instagram.
The app allows you to download Facebook live video from private group in your iPhone or iPad (iOS) device. The app can also be used to download Instagram live video.
How to Download Facebook Live Video from Private Group on iPhone:
- Download the Poly Music App from the App Store
- Open the Poly Music App and go to “Settings” option which is located in the top right corner of your screen.
- Now tap on “Search” option and type “Facebook”. You will find a list of apps that allow you to search for Facebook Live Videos according to their popularity.
- Tap on the first option that appears in this list and follow the instructions mentioned there by tapping on “Download” button after selecting an option from above list.
In the end
Need to download Facebook Live videos? We will outline the ways for you. Have the best way for you.
Downloading Facebook Live videos does not have to be a pain. There are several different methods for downloading your Facebook Live videos, regardless of your current operating system or browser protection.
Find out which method is the best for you in order to solve the problem of downloading Facebook Live videos.