The recently added “Reels” feature on Facebook has started becoming popular among users, but the problem is the same as we face on Instagram and TikTok. Where is the download button?
When we find a Reel motivating, funny, emotional, or in any other way engaging, only the “saving” option is available to remember it. If you want to save the Reel to your device, be smart and use FBVideoDown. This Facebook reels downloader is meant for all multimedia devices, no matter if you have an Android or iPhone. Any video reel, whether it is public or private, can be downloaded right away.
How to Download Facebook Reels Videos Online
Step 1. Find and copy the reel video URL you want to download from Facebook
First of all, open your Facebook app or website and find a reel on your wall. Also, you can find something interesting from the “Saved” option in the top right menu. Tap on the three dots appearing on the reel playback screen and copy its link.
Step 2. Paste the link on FBVideoDown and click download
Step 3. Download the reel video (MP4 format) to your device
Now again, press the download button appearing below the playing video. The downloading process will start and that reel will be in your device’s memory in a fraction of a second.
Why Choose FBVideoDown to Download Facebook Reels
Compatible with all devices
Free and no ads
1. Get the reel link on the Facebook app: The first thing to do is go to the Facebook app in your Android device and get a video link of the reel.
2. Use FBVideoDown in any browser to download the reel: Open the default browser or any other browser on your device to explore FBVideoDown official website. Here you have to paste the copied link and press the download button to save the file.
3. The downloaded video will be present in your Android phone’s storage.
Whether you have Windows, Mac, or Ubuntu operating system, this tool works in the same way for every PC.
1. Open a new tab in your browser and login with your Facebook profile.
2. Go to the reels that frequently appear to scroll horizontally. Choose any reel video and copy its sharing link.
3. Open another tab to run FBVideoDown online tool.
4. Paste the video link and click on the download button. You will be able to play it one last time before saving. Again click on the download button and the file will be saved in your downloads folder.
1. Get the Reel link: Visit the official Facebook app on your iPhone device and explore its reels section. All the latest trending short videos will be available there to watch. From the three dots, you can get its link.
2. Use FBVideoDown in Safari: Open your Safari browser and, in a new tab, find FBVideoDown. Browse the website’s home page, where the downloading tool will be available.
3. Find the downloaded video in “Files”: When you press the download button, the Reel will automatically be downloaded and saved in the files section of your phone memory. Enjoy it offline and share it online.
Yes, you can download Facebook reals mp4 format conveniently with the help of this tool. The MP4 is its default format for downloading videos.
Each video link you paste in FBVideoDown is available with its audio. When you download the video, high-quality audio will be automatically downloaded alongside.
The link for downloading Facebook Reels looks like this：
Perhaps the video was deleted, does not exist, or something is wrong on our server. These are the possible reasons why you can’t download Facebook real videos. Please make sure the link is valid, then reload the page and try again. If the problem is still occurring, contact us.
FBVideoDown does not store copies of downloaded videos or host videos. All videos are kept on Facebook’s servers and are only downloaded to your device.
FBVideoDown is entirely safe and reliable to download videos from Facebook. It is trusted by many users worldwide.