There are 2 ways to download Facebook photos (such as images in posts, profile pictures, photos in albums, etc.) to your computer, phone, or tablet.
Best Method: Download Facebook Photos/Images by Link
FBVideoDown online Facebook image downloader makes downloading your favorite photos, images, albums, profile pictures, or cover photos from Facebook in HD quality the easiest on any device. You do not need additional apps or tools on your phone or computer. Follow the steps below.
Step 1. Get the link
- On desktop: Open the image or album on the Facebook website, and copy the link from the address bar at the top of the browser.
- On mobile: Open the photo or album in the Facebook app, tap the Share icon > More options > Copy.
💡 Note: You will need the Facebook profile link to download the profile picture or cover photo. To copy the URL of a profile, you can first open someone’s profile and then get the URL from the address bar (Facebook website on PC) or by clicking the Share icon at the top (Facebook App).
Step 2. Paste the link on FBVideoDown
Navigate to FBVideoDown.com and paste the link into the input box, then press on Download to start the conversion.
Step 3. Download Facebook photos to your device
Once FBVideoDown has finished processing, you can click the Download button to save your image. Depending on the device preferences, you may find the image in the Downloads, the gallery, or the file manager.
Official Method: Download Photos/Images Directly from Facebook
If you want to download a single photo, someone’s profile picture, or cover photo on Facebook and save it to your desktop or mobile device, you can use the official method. It’s also quite easy.
1. Go to the Facebook app or website and find the image you want to download.
2. A new tab will open after clicking on the image.
3. On the Facebook website, click on the three-dot icon, and you will find the Download option. On the Facebook app, just do a long press on the image, and you will see Save to phone (on Android) or Save photo (on iPhone).
💡 Note: This solution, however, does not work for every Facebook photo or image. If you don’t find the download option, you can try the method to save FB images by link.
Why Choose FBVideoDown to Download Facebook Photos
Safe & Fast
Free & Unlimited Downloads
Yes. On FBVideoDown, you can download the Facebook images in their original quality, which is usually in HD.
Open someone’s profile > Copy the profile link > Paste the URL on FBVideoDown > Click Download. So simple!
1. Open the Facebook app for Android and find the photo that you intend to save.
2. Tap the Share button from the bottom-right corner and select the “Copy” option.
3. Paste the link on FBVideoDown and click Download.
It depends on the default storage location. On android or PC, you will find the image in Documents. On iOS devices, it will be in the Files app.
Although Facebook offers the Save Photo option to save photos, it’s worth noting that this feature is missing from some pictures. As a result, it is preferable to use an online Facebook image downloader like FBVideoDown.
Yes, our tool is of the highest level of security while downloading your favorite videos. We don’t collect any personal data.
FBVideoDown is your all-in-one tool to meet all your Facebook downloading requirements. You can also use this online Facebook image downloader to save videos, stories, and reels.